Chrome Clear Cache
Magna Timeshare Software
Chrome's cache may need to be cleared every now and then for changes in our Timeshare Software or to make new web content appear faster than cache expiration will allow.
- Do one of the following:
- From the “Menu” button in the upper-right corner of the Chrome window, choose “More Tools” > “Clear browsing data…“.
- Press “CTRL” + “Shift” + “Delete” in Windows or Linux, or “Command” + “Shift” + “Delete” on Mac OS X on your keyboard.
- Select “Menu” > “Settings” > “Show advanced settings…” > “Clear browsing data…“.
- Select the period of time you wish to delete cached information using the “Obliterate the following items from” drop down menu. From there, you can choose “Cached images and files“.
- Select the “Clear browsing data” button, and Chrome will clear your cache.
- Only check the Cached Images and Files
Please sign in to leave a comment.